Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Recipe Exhange Instructions

Hey guys!

Caddie and I have been sharing recipes, and we thought it would be fun/a good idea to start a blog where people can post recipes they have tried and love. When you are posting a new recipe the title of the blog post should be the title of the recipe. Post the ingredients and direction in the post body and at the end of the post body if you have the nutritional information post that too. There is a box at the bottom of each blog post that says “Labels for this post”, in that box enter the type of food, for example: Indian, Mexican, Italian, etc.

I have to add people as “authors” so please let me know if you want to be a part of the exchange and I will add you email address to the authors, this way you can post your own recipes as well.

I am going to play around with the format and gadgets they have on this site and let you guys know if I change anything.

Have fun and ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment